This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
These days in the city are on your own to enjoy the Big Apple. See Chinatown, Little Italy, Central Park, a museum, the zoo, a Broadway show or shop – use your imagination. These are our usual drop off points in the City: The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Plaza Hotel, and Rockefeller Center. Please arrive 15 minutes early.
In the morning, our bus will first pick up folks from East Granby Farms at 7:00 am, before arriving at Granby Town Hall for our pick up at 7:15 am.
PLEASE NOTE - Our pickup time will be 6PM in front of the Roxy Delicatessen (former location of the Stagecoach Tavern), the Ed Sullivan Theatre is close by. The location of the delicatessen is on 7th Avenue between 53rd and 54th Street.
- Bus picks up at East Granby Farms at 7:00am and Granby Town Hall at 7:15am. Depart from the Roxy Delicatessen (formerly Stagecoach Tavern) (between 53rd/54th Streets, along 7th Ave.) at 6:00PM.
- All trips need advance reservations.
- Because we are sharing this trip with East Granby and Suffield, seats are limited.
- Register early and don't be disappointed.
- Reservations are accepted either online or by phone with a credit card only.Call: 860.653.8947
- NOTE: Please park to the side of Town Hall.
- REMEMBER: Your reservation is not confirmed until payment has been received.